Thursday, June 2, 2011

Austalia Holiday

last week I went to Austalia we had to get up at 5:30 AM because we had to drive to Queens town aero port for our flight it was a long wait BUT FINALLY ................................WE ARE IN AUSTRALIA YAY .  As soon as we got there we went to Pacific fair and went shopping.  When we got to our apartment we unpacked and went in the hotel swimming pool .   We went swimming everyday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We went to the theme parks and at movie world I could finally go on the superman ride it blew my mind! At sea world I liked the dolphin show and at wet n wild I liked the kamikaze we had to carry a heavy blowup donut.  My favourite theme park was Movie World

2 comments:

  1. It is awesome how you liked the trip to Australia. Hey next time could you take me with you.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would but you are too big to fit in my suitcase

    from livee

    ReplyDelete